Become a Pinterest VA Today!
You may have heard of the popular program, Become a Pinterest VA Today!, that can teach you how to build a Pinterest virtual assistant business from scratch and get paid what you’re worth.
We have good news: The doors for this program reopened for 2 short days – April 14th through April 15th! Once the course closes, there won’t be another opportunity for this knowledge packed program until the fall.
And even better news…. They are now offering a 6-pay payment option!
Register here for the 6 month extended plan for the Spring 2020 session of Become a Pinterest VA Today!
They just did an entire course revamp, so you will get the most current, up-to-date info there is. To give a basic outline, the program includes:
- How to set up a new account or overhaul an existing one
- What, when and how often to pin
- How to create pins people actually want to click on!
- The relationship between organic reach and paid advertising
- How to analyse the results
Not only does the program cover the basics of Pinterest itself, but it also teaches the skills of starting and running your business including:
- How to set up your business
- How much to charge and how/when to invoice clients
- All about contracts, proposals, interviews and client onboarding
- Who makes for a good client and how to find, pitch and land them
If you’d like to hear more about it from one of the co-creators, you could read this interview with co-creator, Kristin Larsen
Or if you want to hear from course students who now have successful Pinterest businesses, check out these interviews:
So what do you think? Ready to join?