Whatever your reasons for wanting to make some extra money for your family, with a little investment and some hard work, Bookkeeping Launch (formerly known as Bookkeeper Business Launch) can give you the tools you need to make it happen.
Virtual bookkeeping is a service that is not only in demand now, it will always be in demand! It’s the type of business that has fantastic earning potential while still allowing flexibility in your schedule.
If you think becoming a virtual bookkeeper is for you, now is the time to buy it for two reasons:
- Bookkeeper Launch Pro: the FULL course
- Bookkeeper Launch Premier: the full course & group COACHING
For a limited time only, until Monday, Feb 10 at 11:59 PST you can join Bookkeeper Launch Pro and get automatically upgraded to Bookkeeper Launch Premier for no extra cost. So you will get group coaching along with the full course. (The first coaching session is Tuesday, February 11th @ 3PM EST.)
Have you been looking for a bookkeeping course where:
- the course material is interesting, hands-on and step by step?
- you get lots of support and can ask any question you need to?
- you build your business as you work through the course?
- you become part of a helpful, hard-working and caring community of bookkeepers?
- and more?…
If so, Bookkeeper Launch might be the course for you.
Want to see if it’s right for you before you buy?
Check out the free introductory training. Ben is very upfront about what it takes to be successful with the course and as a virtual bookkeeper. He explains it all in these free video lessons which have downloadable transcripts as well as searchable captions. So it is easy to go back and find particular details you want to check out.
We’ve also interviewed several successful Bookkeeper Launch graduates to get their feedback on what it’s like to be a virtual bookkeeper and how the course has impacted them:
- Amy McLaughry, a work-from-home mom who is thriving as a bookkeeper more than two years after launching her business
- Justin Boynton, who’s bookkeeping biz helped him transition from retail banker to a work-at-home Dad
- Randy Ballen, who started a virtual bookkeeping business at age 50!
- Jackie Snaza, who took her previous basic accounting experience to start her own business
- Holly Ferris, a businesswoman of 15 years who wanted a change and launched a second business as a virtual bookkeeper
- Caillie Sitek, another work-from-home mom – she made her bookkeeping biz successful within six months of finishing the course.
If you decide it’s right for you and purchase the course, you’ll have taken your first step towards changing your life and owning a business you love!
With the new 12 month payment plan, you can get this for only $199/month. And, if you want to save another $389, you can take care of this with a single investment of $1999 (versus the usual $2999 for Bookkeeper Launch Premier).