Virtual bookkeeping is a service that is not only in demand now, it will always be in demand! All businesses, big or small, need a bookkeeper. It's the type of business that has fantastic earning potential while still allowing flexibility in your schedule.
But how to become a great bookkeeper? Enter Bookkeeper Launch… It is an online course that teaches you step by step how to become an online (i.e. virtual) bookkeeper in 3 to 6 months. It doesn't stop with teaching data entry – it also teaches you how to analyse the data and help clients make educated decisions. Again it doesn't stop with teaching bookkeeping skills – it also teaches how to grow and market your bookkeeping business.
So…if you think becoming a virtual bookkeeper is for you, now is the time to buy it for three reasons:
#1 Bookkeeper Launch has been updated with even more resources and features – Read the updated review to learn about all of the amazing changes.
- Bookkeeper Launch Pro: the full course
- Bookkeeper Launch Premier: the full course & group coaching
#3 Ben, the course creator, is currently offering both courses for $750 off the normal price!
For a limited time only, until Monday, May 1st at 11:59 PST you can join Bookkeeper Launch Pro or Bookkeeper Launch Premier for $750 off the normal price.
Have you been looking for a bookkeeping course where:
- the course material is interesting, hands-on and step by step?
- you get lots of support and can ask any question you need to?
- you build your business as you work through the course?
- you become part of a helpful, hard-working and caring community of bookkeepers?
- and more?…
If so, Bookkeeper Launch might be the course for you.
Want to see if it's right for you before you buy?
Check out the free introductory training. Ben is very upfront about what it takes to be successful with the course and as a virtual bookkeeper. He explains it all in these free video lessons which have downloadable transcripts as well as searchable captions. So it is easy to go back and find particular details you want to check out.
We've also interviewed several successful Bookkeeper Launch graduates to get their feedback on what it's like to be a virtual bookkeeper and how the course has impacted their lives:
- Amy McLaughry, a work-from-home mom who is thriving as a bookkeeper more than two years after launching her business
- Justin Boynton, who’s bookkeeping biz helped him transition from retail banker to a work-at-home Dad
- Randy Ballen, who started a virtual bookkeeping business at age 50!
- Jackie Snaza, who took her previous basic accounting experience to start her own business
- Holly Ferris, a businesswoman of 15 years who wanted a change and launched a second business as a virtual bookkeeper
- Callie Sitek, another work-from-home mom – she made her bookkeeping biz successful within six months of finishing the course.
If you decide it's right for you and purchase the course, you'll have taken your first step towards changing your life and owning a business you love! How much time is there to decide?
What if you want more than just being a virtual bookkeeper? What if you want to build a bookkeeping empire of your own? Ben has you covered there too! You can start with Bookkeeper Launch and go further with Ben's other programs. Take a look!