Whatever your reasons for wanting to make some extra money for your family, with a little investment and some hard work, Bookkeeping Launch (formerly known as Bookkeeper Business Launch) can give you the tools you need to make it happen.
Virtual bookkeeping is a service that is not only in demand now, it will always be in demand! It’s the type of business that has fantastic earning potential while still allowing flexibility in your schedule.
If you think becoming a virtual bookkeeper is for you, now is the time to buy it for three reasons:
#2 Start the course now and be ready for the beginning of the year and tax season, the time when business owners are scrambling for bookkeepers.
#3 Effective October 2019, Bookkeeper Business Launch is available for 3 monthly payments of $999. Alternately, you can purchase the course for a one-time payment of $2697 USD and save $300!
Want to see if it’s right for you before you buy? We’ve interviewed several successful Bookkeeper Launch graduates to get their feedback on what it’s like to be a virtual bookkeeper and how the course has impacted them:
- Randy Ballen, who started a virtual bookkeeping business at age 50!
- Jackie Snaza, who took her previous basic accounting experience to start her own business
- Holly Ferris, a businesswoman of 15 years who wanted a change and launched a second business as a virtual bookkeeper
- Amy McLaughry, who is thriving as a bookkeeper more than two years after launching her business
- Caillie Sitek, who made her bookkeeping biz successful within six months of finishing the course.
- Justin Boynton, who’s bookkeeping biz helped him transition from retail banker to a work-at-home Dad
You can also get started with the free introductory training. Ben is very upfront about what it takes to be successful with the course and as a virtual bookkeeper. He tells all in the free video lessons.
If you decide it’s right for you and purchase the course, you’ll have taken your first step towards changing your life and owning a business you love!