Are you worried about money?
There is no denying these are stressful times. Economies around the world have become unstable, and the pandemic has caused many people to lose their jobs and their sources of income. Security seems harder to come by these days
Are you looking for a new way to earn a stable income you control?
I started Anywhere and Anytime Careers because I believe that the power to change our lives is in our own hands. Yes, even during a global pandemic, you can build your own business that will meet your needs and provide for your family. You can create a career that’s profitable, portable, and easy to manage, rather than giving you something else to worry about.
Don’t want to take out huge business loans?
Maybe this sounds great so far, but you need something that isn’t going to drain your resources with a huge up-front investment (or worse, added debt). You’re looking for honest, meaningful work that brings in a solid income that’s dependable, year after year.
Are you looking for The Four Month Fix?
Would you believe there’s a business that takes only four months out of the year? A reliable business that gives you the rest of the year to spend the way you want to? One that you can scale the way you want to – as a side-gig, or a full-time career?
What business am I talking about?
If you guessed “ tax preparation,” you’d be right. You can work only during tax season, or year -round, doing work businesses and individuals need, and earn a good income from anywhere.
But how do you learn how to be a tax consultant, if you don’t even know how to do your own right now? Ben Robinson can help you get from here to there with his freshly revamped and re-branded TaxBiz course – but only if you’re one of the women and men with the necessary qualities to learn.
(TaxBiz Launch) FAQ:
Q: Tax preparation is seasonal work. Does that mean I’m going to be unemployed for most of the year?
A: TaxBiz was designed to help students “choose their own adventure.” Once you’ve completed TaxBiz training, you can create a tax-season only business or assist your clients proactively year-round. The choice is yours to make.
Q: Is tax preparation realistic for stay-at-home moms (or dads) who want to work-from-home but also need to be there for their family? Tax season must be really hectic!
A: You are in control of your tax prep business, so you decide how much work to take on. An important component of the course is work/life balance, which will help you find the amount that best fits your needs – for income, and for the rest of your life.
Q: Will TaxBiz students have lifetime access to the course? Will I have to pay for any updates?
A: Students will have unlimited access to the marketing, sales, and business units. They will also have unlimited access to tax preparation for previous years. The TaxBiz team has to re-record the skills section each year due to changing tax regulations and forms. These updates will be made available for $499 per year.
Are you asking “Why should I launch a TaxBiz?”
Maybe you’re wondering if tax preparation is really a good return on your investment of time and training. Ben Robinson and the TaxBiz team offer some pretty compelling evidence that it can be;
- There’s a built-in demand for tax preparation. The IRS requires every business and individual to prepare an income tax return. That means everyone is a potential client! Even in uncertain times, competent tax preparers can easily find work.
- It provides opportunities for recurring income. Tax returns need to be filed annually. So, once you prove yourself to a client, they’re very likely to come back to you year after year.
- Tax preparation is the #1 most profitable business, according to Entrepreneur® and Inc® magazines.
- You don’t need a degree or certification to prepare taxes. The IRS says that you don’t need to have an accounting degree or be a CPA to prepare taxes. All you really need is the know-how to get your business up and running, and to prepare your clients’ tax documents properly. TaxBiz will help you make those skills your own, for a lot less than you’d pay in tuition fees!
- Tax preparation is a speedy startup. Once you’re ready to launch, you can begin seeing a return on your investment within months.
- It’s a simple business with no overhead: You don’t need to have employees or a separate physical location.
- You can run your tax preparation business anywhere and anytime. Need to work early in the morning? Late at night? Tax preparation lets you serve your clients from anywhere you happen to be, anytime you are ready to work.
And the last two reasons?
- When you own a tax preparation business, you’re a respected professional, and
- The work you do is valuable to your clients.
“So, what’s the catch?”
If you’re like me, you’re probably a skeptic. You’re the type who reads the fine print, , so, you might be thinking: “Ok – what’s the catch?”
Catch #1: 90% of women and men don’t qualify to own a tax business. In the workshop, you’ll find out why not, and if you’re in the 10% who do. You’ll also learn whether you have what it takes to succeed as a tax preparer.
Catch #2: Tax preparers can enjoy 8 months off every year. But, in this business, you work your butt off January through April, during tax season.
Catch #3: TaxBiz will teach you how to own and operate a business. If you don’t want to take that step or have that level of independence and responsibility for your own success, this isn’t the course for you.
For the right woman or man, a tax business can be life-changing. But if you’re still not sure TaxBiz is the right investment for your future, you can get inside information to help you decide.
Join the TaxBiz team for their FREE 3-day workshop:
“The 4 Month Fix:
How to Start and Run a Successful Digital Tax Business”
Join to see a behind-the-scenes look into how you could make more money in 4 months,
than most people make all year.
The Clock Is Ticking… Don’t Miss Out!
I work hard to earn and keep your trust, and that means providing you with solid information on legitimate work-from-home training options. I don’t endorse courses with no substance, or those that are bogged down in theory that you finish with no idea how to apply what you’ve just learned.
TaxBiz is filled with the information you need – enough theory to understand the practical techniques that will take you from where you are now to where you want to be – running your very own successful tax preparation business.
And, yes, all this is free.
All it will cost you is some time and commitment to doing the work to find out if a profitable tax preparation business is a good fit for you.
Attend this workshop, and you could be well on your way to controlling your own income with a tax preparation business up and running before the next tax season arrives.
Register Now, and know that your space – and your future – is waiting for you!