My Top 3 Recommendations
These are my top three recommendations because I find the training they provide REALLY enables you to make an income and work as time permits according to your own schedule.
You are the boss and are in control of how much you work, when you work, how far you progress and what you achieve. With any of these, you can start by spending only a little time per day, but then increase it as the children get older and you have more time for yourself.
You can click on any of the images or links to find out more about them.
[Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won’t put anything on this page that I haven’t verified and/or personally used.]
1. Learn the skills you need to become a court transcript proofreader at Proofread Anywhere – work remotely from home or anywhere.
2. Learn how to start a new online career with the skills you already have with 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success.
3. Learn the skills to become a virtual bookkeeper and build your own virtual bookkeeping business in Ben Robinson’s Bookkeeper Launch – no previous bookkeeping experience required…
If you are interested more specifically why these are my top three recommended choices, in spite of the fact that you have to pay for training, read on…
- First of all, each of these was created by an individual who saw a need and found a way to train people to fill that need. So they all provide plenty of opportunities upon completion of the course.
- All of these courses are self-paced, interactive and hands on – you are provided with step by step instructions and tasks along with the needed theory to enable you to learn what is needed.
- Because these courses are self-paced and because of the skills you acquire, these courses allow you to have a career and arrange your work schedule around the needs of your family.
- Proofread Anywhere, 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success, and Bookkeeper Launch have very active and supportive communities where you can ask questions and get answers, get moral support, share successes or difficulties, make friends and form networks. Access to the Proofread Anywhere and Bookkeeper Launch Facebook groups is included in the course price; access to the 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success group (the VA Leads Community) is complimentary for the first thirty days, then it costs an additional $38/month for members that choose to stay in the community. The VA Leads Community has the added benefit of job leads in addition to the other support.
- Proofread Anywhere enables those who put in the time and effort to start making an income soon after completing the course. But you do need a good knowledge of the English language and the ability to spot errors or inconsistencies to succeed in this proofreading niche.
- 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success provides you the steps to follow to build the foundation of your VA business within the duration of the course. You’ll be surprised how useful your present skills are for an online entrepreneur who needs help! You do need to be organized, have good communication skills and be ready to learn new skills on the job to keep up with the various programs and software your clients may be using.
- Bookkeeper Launch is an actual blueprint to launch your bookkeeping business – follow it diligently, put in the work and you may possibly have your first client by the time you finish the course. Realistically, once you have finished the course, it generally takes a couple of months to get everything set up and the ball rolling. It does take work – it is a real profession you can do from home that can provide you with real clients and a real income. It is up to you to decide how many and how much.
You can go to my Training page if you are interested in seeing all the different training options I have reviewed.