Do you need some effective guest blogging tips to beef up your blog before the kids wake up in the morning?
Do you want to learn the secrets of developing your blog into a profitable endeavor?
Are you trying to figure out how to give your blog more substance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, continue reading this review of Write Like Freddy.
The Write Like Freddy course has been completely revamped and improved and is now known as Standout Guest Posting. The revamped course has the same great content and techniques, but the presentation has been upped several notches. Until I update this review, I would suggest you go straight to their site to find out more specific details.
Write Like Freddy Standout Guest Posting
Website: Standout Guest Posting
Creator: Danny Iny
Introduction to Write Like Freddy:
Write Like Freddy is a four week online course that helps bloggers or perspective bloggers develop their writing skills, learn how to expand their online presence and get more traffic to their blog by developing useful relationships.
Danny Iny who is behind the development of this course, teaches you how to effectively use guest blogging to develop your business. Danny started out teaching online marketing. He developed this method for his own blogging needs by trial and error and ended up becoming the Freddy Kruegar of Blogging! The course developed as a result of peoples’ interest in replicating his methods.
Before getting into the details of the course, let’s look at the pros and cons:
- The course teaches you how to:
- write interesting posts full of substance
- figure out where to post them to expand your audience
- make relationships so that you can post them on bigger blogs
- get maximum mileage out of your efforts
- Danny not only tells you what needs to be done to achieve this, but he shows you how to do it
- The course is spread over four weeks with a module per week so that you have time to do the homework worksheets he gives and actually apply what was taught – by the end of the course you have a post ready to submit to one of the bigger blogs you have identified
- Though it is in video format, Danny also includes a transcript and slides of the main points of each presentation so you can absorb the material in the way that best suits you
- He encourages questions and feedback so you are never left hanging
- You don’t have to be an exceptional writer to succeed using these techniques
- You don’t have to know or study SEO or PPC to get traffic using these methods
- You have lifetime access to the course material and Danny (and his team)
- The course is itself an affiliate program
- And of course there are surprise bonus materials included
- The worksheets look attractive, but have a lot of solid black areas making printing a bit hard if you need to be careful with your ink usage
- For stay-at-home moms who have limited time resources, the strategies for developing your online presence might be challenging to implement
Write Like Freddy Overview:
Write Like Freddy is a powerful course designed to teach you how to write effective blog posts and expand your online presence in order to get a good reputation and plenty of traffic to your site.
It consists of four video modules which are sent to your e-mail inbox, one by one, on a weekly basis. The presentation is clear and straight forward. The tasks are chalked out to allow you to digest the material without eating too much into your daily schedule.
Who Is Write Like Freddy For?
Write Like Freddy is for anyone who seriously wants to succeed in the blogging world or who just wants to learn how to write more attention-grabbing posts. This includes stay-at-home moms or college students who want to blog in their free time, full-time or wanna-be bloggers, or just internet marketers looking to increase the quality of their posts and their number of readers.
It is not for people unwilling to put in the effort and time to produce quality work.
Write Like Freddy Training & Tools:
As mentioned above, the training is in the form of videos with accompanying transcripts, slides and worksheets. It is interactive – in order to benefit, you have to follow Danny’s instructions and do the weekly homework. And then you are free to contact him (and his team) in between with any doubts or troubles you are having.
One thing that I particularly like about the training is that there is a nice balance between providing ready-to-use materials and making you figure out things for yourself. By that I mean that he provides all the form letters (e-mails) you need, at the same time explaining how you need to tweak them in different circumstances. Also the worksheets allow you to work through the processes he teaches to find the blogs that suit your needs.
As far as additional tools, there is an Alumni Association Network in the form of a Facebook group where members can share and discuss ideas. (It isn’t always very active though.) There are also several lists of “Where to Post Blogs” which are quite useful to help you get started.
Support at Write Like Freddy:
The support is great. You can contact Danny (and his team) by e-mail or even by snail mail. I have always gotten e-mail responses within 24 hours, though they say 48 hours maximum. As far as snail mail goes, I assume it is responded to quickly, but I have no experience there!
Danny and his team also offer two additional services for critiquing blog posts and helping develop a strategy for your blog.
Educational Qualifications and Skills Needed:
There are no particular qualifications needed, though it will help if you:
- are dedicated to put in the time to develop the techniques Danny teaches
- have the ability to ask questions
- have the ability to ask for feedback from other members and accept their suggestions
Price of Write Like Freddy:
One time price of $137 for life time access to materials and Freddy (and his team)
My Final Opinion:
There are a lot of writing courses out there that help develop your writing skills, style and all of that. But Write Like Freddy helps you develop the real tools and skills you need in this day of marketing yourself and your site.
As an online marketer with limited time resources, I personally found the tips on how to give more substance to your writing the most useful so far. The tips on effective guest blogging to expand your online presence require you to be able to devote substantial blocks of time to your projects at certain periods. This may not be practical for a stay-at-home mom without family support (or some type of extra support) during these periods. On the other hand, if you are starting out slowly, you can use all of Danny’s strategies except the most time consuming ones until you are ready, and you will still achieve a lot. And when you are ready (i.e. have the time), you can soar!
Verdict: It is a legitimate anywhere anytime job training.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below. And If you’ve had any experiences with the course, please share those below too!